- Biographical Sketch of I. M. Pei
- 1917 Born in Canton, China.
- 1940 Graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- 1948 - 55 Served as director at Webb & Knapp Inc.
- 1955 Founded I. M. Pei & Partners.
- Principal Works
- John Hancock Tower (1976)
- National Gallery of Art / East Building Washington, D.C. (1978)
- West Wing of Boston Museum of Fine Arts (1980)
- Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center (1989)
- Carillon Tower, Shiga (1990)
- Bank of China, Hong Kong (1991)
- Grand Louvre (1993)
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (1995)
- [URLs of Related Sites]
- Morton H. Meyerson
- John Hancock Tower
- Rock and Roll Hall